What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences and help tailor the content and advertising to your interests.
- Enhancing the website’s functionality and performance
- Keeping track of items in your shopping cart
- Analyzing website traffic and usage patterns
- Personalizing content and advertisements based on your interests
- Tracking the success of our affiliate marketing campaigns with Amazon
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use third-party cookies from our affiliate partner, Amazon. These cookies allow us to provide you with relevant advertisements and track conversions.
Most browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. You can set your browser to block or delete cookies, but this may limit your ability to use certain features on our website.